Note: Please do NOT create a new Wizarrd app inside of the Dropbox developer console if one already exists for a client. Simply go in and generate a new access token. Also, please check the API Keys asset section before proceeding.
READ THE NOTE ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- You MUST have an account with Team Admin permissions to create an app in Dropbox’s developer console.
Steps for generating the Bearer Token in Dropbox:
- Open Dropbox’s developer console as the client’s Dropbox admin: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/create
- Select Scoped access from the API list and Full Dropbox from the access type list
- Enter Wizarrd-[CLIENT ACRONYM] (ie. Wizarrd-PL for Peach & Lily)for the app name, check the box that appears to agree to the terms, and click Create app
- If successful, you should see a window like the following:
- Under the Permissions tab, check off the permissions below and click Submit
account_info.read team_info.read team_data.member members.read groups.read
- Under the Settings tab, set the “Access token expiration” to No expiration, then click the Generate button under the “Generated access token” section
Lastly, copy the newly generated access token (also known as the Bearer Token) since you’ll need it for Wizarrd.
Configuring Wizarrd to import the Dropbox data:
- Navigate to the appropriate client’s company under https://console.wizarrd.app/companies
- Select the License Management tab and expand Dropbox
- Paste in the Bearer Token you copied earlier, check “Is Active Account.”, and click Update.
Once completed, make sure to copy the API information and put it in the API Keys section of the relevant client.