Note: Please do NOT create a new Wizarrd app inside of the Dropbox developer console if one already exists for a client. Simply go in and generate a new access token. Also, please check the API Keys asset section before proceeding.
READ THE NOTE ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- You MUST have an account with Team Admin permissions to create an app in Dropbox’s developer console.
Steps for generating the Bearer Token in Dropbox:
- Open Dropbox’s developer console as the client’s Dropbox admin: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/apps/create
- Select Scoped access from the API list and Full Dropbox from the access type list
- Enter Wizarrd-[CLIENT ACRONYM] (ie. Wizarrd-PL for Peach & Lily)for the app name, check the box that appears to agree to the terms, and click Create app
- If successful, you should see a window like the following:
- Under the Permissions tab, check off the permissions below and click Submit
Add Redirect URL: https://console.wizarrd.app/api/dropbox
Configuring Wizarrd to import the Dropbox data:
- Navigate to the appropriate client’s company under https://console.wizarrd.app/companies
- Select the License Management tab and expand Dropbox
- Paste App Id and secret into the box.
Once completed, make sure to copy the API information and put it in the API Keys section of the relevant client.