READ THE NOTE ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- You MUST have an account with Administrator permissions to pull Jamf data in Wizarrd.
Configuring Wizarrd to import the Jamf data:
- Navigate to the appropriate client’s company under https://console.wizarrd.app/companies
- Select the Machine Management tab and expand Jamf
- Paste in the URL Prefix (ie. for our URL, advisory.jamfcloud.com – advisory is the prefix), Username and Password, check “Is Active Account.”, and click Update.
- NOTE: The JSS Admin password cannot have a hash symbol (“#”) in it or else it will not work. If it does, you should change the password in Jamf and update the IT Glue entry.
Once completed, make sure to copy the API information and put it in the API Keys section of the relevant client.