Note: Please do NOT create a new API credentials if they already exists for a client. Check the API Keys asset section inside of IT Glue first.
READ THE NOTE ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
- You MUST have a Sophos account to generate API credentials in Sophos Central.
Steps for generating the API key in Sophos Central:
- Open Sophos Central and log in
- Navigate to Sophos Central Customers on the left-hand side, select the client you want to generate API creds for, and click the Launch Sophos Central Admin button. Example below:
- Click Global Settings -> API Credentials Management
- Click the Add Credential button on the right-hand side
- Enter a name (use ‘Wizarrd’ if possible), select Service Principal Management for the role, and click Add
IMPORTANT: Copy the Client ID and Client Secret before closing the window
If successful, you should see a window like the following:
Configuring Wizarrd to import the Sophos data:
- Navigate to the appropriate client’s company under https://console.wizarrd.app/companies
- Select the Network Management tab and expand Sophos
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret, checkthe checkbox, and click Update.
Once completed, make sure to copy the API information and put it in the API Keys section of the relevant client.